Welcome to the unofficial blog of MBA residency trips

You may want to take your time and not read it all in one sitting, my head is hurting just thinking about that...


CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE AND MORE STORIES!


Saturday, May 29th: The Final Day

My roommate decided that he would not wake me up in the morning and I missed out on the trip to Austria to visit Mozart. Instead I slept til 2pm and we headed out to collect the final beer. Lowenbrau!

We went to a fun outdoor cafe and I took down a Liter, while we saw all the people sitting on the same sides of tables looking at the sun. Weirdos!

After that we went out in search of a bicycle to rent, and after no luck we just decided to walk around town. Soon we came across an outdoor concert in a square, with beers and live music. We grabbed a half liter and enjoyed the German version of Achy-Braky Heart while old people danced and people went crazy.



Soon the rains came and washed away the concert and we went to get more beer elsewhere. Eventually we ended up back at the Hoffbrau house, and the group was divided among many tables.

My favorite part of this night was when a guy named Tex, who was wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, and boots, and had a shirt that said Texican on it was asked by an American where he was from. I could hardly stop laughing when he said "Pennsylvania"

After Hoffbrau the ladies wanted to hit up the club and I wanted none of it. I tried to delay them by going back to the arcade and showing them my raw power on the punching bag game. I tried 6 times to break 900, and as people on the streets watched the meter they all cheered when it hit 898 and stopped. Why was everyone against me...dragged to the club now...

No comments:

Post a Comment