Welcome to the unofficial blog of MBA residency trips

You may want to take your time and not read it all in one sitting, my head is hurting just thinking about that...


CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE AND MORE STORIES!


Friday, May 28th: Club Fail Featuring Discrimination

After the farewell dinner we went back home to get ready to hit the clubs. Everyone got all dolled up and we walked (I think) down to the club area. We passed by several other people in the group who had been denied entry.

Apparently all the clubs were empty. However they all had long lines outside. For a large cover, you could enter the club, if you waited in line for them to let people in 1 by 1. It at least 2 cases, people of two different ethnicities tried to get in, and they would let one in but not the other. I don't remember any more details on this besides word of mouth.



So we headed home dejected and went to play some arcades. A little mini-basketball contest never did no wrong. We headed back to the hotel and saw all the club rejects were in a bar right outside the hotel. We went in and joined the group and soon enough someone was passing around shot after shot.

By this point I am barely coherent. We head home and I go to my room with somebody and we begin to talk. Every time I would start a statement, or ask a question, I would forget the beginning. I knew I forgot the beginning but was embarrassed, so I made up an ending. I believe I was half asleep and at one point mid sentence I ended with "sausages".

That's it for me! Time for bed. Goodnight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment