Welcome to the unofficial blog of MBA residency trips

You may want to take your time and not read it all in one sitting, my head is hurting just thinking about that...


CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE AND MORE STORIES!


Friday, May 28th: Farewell!

The night before our last night was our farewell dinner at another beer house. They had beer samples and free beers, and a nice buffet. The whole group was there and we toasted to everyone for having such a fun trip.

As the professor & trip leader sipped on his beer sample, I took down mine and half the tables like they were shots. This was obviously a good impression, and is good foreshadowing for the rest of the night.

I was wearing my nice Washington Nationals free white t-shirt and headed up to the buffet. I got some big pieces of duck and decided that some sauce on top would be quiet a delicious idea. I did not however realize that pouring a cup of sauce onto a flat plate would be such a terrible idea. Well, I spilled and needless to say the sauce left a nice brown line stain from my neck all the way down the shirt.





I started to panic. Nobody saw me, but in order to get back to the table I had to walk by everyone. And it was obvious enough where Mr. Magoo could have seen it across the room without his glasses.

For some reason I actually had a spare shirt, and a girl in my crew thankfully brought it to me. So in the buffet line I am changing shirts, and trying to do it quick. However I put it on inside out at first, taking up more time. I'm not sure if anyone else saw this...hopefully not...

FYI travelling with non-beer drinkers when every meal includes beer is great. I was collecting beer tickets and converting them into giant Liter beers. I was pretty much finished by the end of the night. We had several group photos and lots of fun, and our next stop was the clubs, or so we thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment