Welcome to the unofficial blog of MBA residency trips

You may want to take your time and not read it all in one sitting, my head is hurting just thinking about that...


CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE AND MORE STORIES!


Saturday, May 29th: The Final Countdown!

It was the final night, and everyone was sad. One more night out and we would never see each other outside a classroom again (maybe). We got in a cab and had him take us to a club called (Blah). However the sign on the building did not say Blah it said Whatever. We refused to believe that we were at the right place and wouldn't exit the cab. He said it was the place and said "what are you gonna sleep with me here".



The guy was right (he did drive a cab there! and wasn't from the USA) and after passing the simple sobriety test at the door we were in. (we heard later that others were tossed out before they got in)

This club made the one in Prague look like that club in Centreville that you had to be like 14-17 to get into. The place was insane and the stripper poles on the dance floor was a nice touch. The free samples of red bull cola and vodka were nice as well.

As I showed off my dance moves and my rapping sing along skills we took shot after shot of vodka (which tasted and felt like water). The highlight of the night was when that Gloria Estefan song was played and we started a huge conga line (if only my aunts and uncles and grandparents were there to see me) And if you have never started a conga line at a club before, its the f**kin s**t!

By 3:30 am I had to be dragged off of the dance floor and back home to the hotel where nobody would join me for a beer. I sadly went to sleep, but luckily for the maids they now have 6 beers as a tip (<$6).
The trip was over, and all that remained was a flight back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment