Welcome to the unofficial blog of MBA residency trips

You may want to take your time and not read it all in one sitting, my head is hurting just thinking about that...


CLICK HERE FOR THE MAIN PAGE AND MORE STORIES!


Thursday, May 27th: Bier Crawl!

The next day, after only one nice company visit with a great after visit meal, we decided that this would be the day to collect some more of the beers of Munich.

We started off at the Hoffbrau House, had a Liter there and got the day started off right. Next we hit up the Hacker Pschoor place for Liter #2. Next was Paulener and only half a liter there. At this point the insanity began. The loudness, the screaming, the laughing, the embarrassing ourselves.
I decided it would be a good idea to hit on the bathroom attendant. She did not speak a word of English but I think she got my hilarious jokes. Luckily I can't recall off the top of my head what was said, so we will just assume that I was on my game.

After the Paulener place we headed back to the hotel to change and find out where to get our next beer. We had a beer or two in the room and headed to our next destination, Spaten. A liter of Spaten and a half liter of Franziskaner. Only one beer to go!

However at this point of the evening we reach a problem. This is the point where our memories start to fade. From what I was told we did not go to the next destination and instead back to the hotel room.

The highlight of the evening was realizing that we were drinking the beer from the mini-bar instead of the beer from the grocery store. Quite upsetting (until the bill came and they were only $1 each). Some horseplay ensued and other tomfoolery and soon it was morning.

We used group sessions and photographs to help remember the night, but from what I recall it was one great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment